Social Marketing Mama by Nic Soto / @MamaPR

Press Release Media Distribution Internet Marketing Services
My title page contents

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

200 Tips on How to Teach Kids Entrepreneurship

I started very young on the road to self-employment and into the world of entrepreneurship with the help of my parents and grandparents who each owned mom and pop shops around Chicago. Aside from learning what earning and saving a dollar really meant. I got an early start in business operations, accounting and management to help better prepare me for what was expected if I wanted to one day be my own boss.

Here is a great list of almost 200 tips (you may recognize my smiling face on there!) on how to teach kids entrepreneurship http://bit.ly/TeachEntrepreneurship !

If you're on Twitter please RT this wonderful list as well as follow me, I'm @MamaPR:

RT @TPEntrepreneur A list of almost 200 tips on how to teach kids entrepreneurship http://bit.ly/TeachEntrepreneurship Please RT!

 

About me:
Nic Soto is the co-founder of Public Relations Depot, a family owned PR marketing company based in Chicago,IL. Catering to small business owners since 2001. Public Relations Depot offer affordable Internet SEO Marketing and Digital PR services: Press Release Writing, Mass Media Distribution, Brand Visibility, Link Building and Search Engine Optimization.

Contact Nic Soto today!

Follow Me: @MamaPR
My Blog: Social Marketing Mama
My Company: Public Relations Depot
My Favorite Biz: Jeanette's Patisserie

Posted via web from MamaPR's Posterous

No comments: