Social Marketing Mama by Nic Soto / @MamaPR

Press Release Media Distribution Internet Marketing Services
My title page contents

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Saving time and cost on postage!

Has this happened to you? ... you're gathering all your mailings for send out and you open the drawer and there's no stamps! You could have sworn there were at least enough for this mailing.

Getting postage is just a click away at Stamps.com!

I mail several items a week, and a few letters a month. To help me save I use Stamps.com, where you can buy and print USPS-approved postage online that works like regular postage stamps for letters, packages & Priority Mail. It just doesn't get any easier than that!

Now that the Holiday season is among us... you can rest assure that all your postage needs will be taken care of at Stamps.com - fast, easy and for less!

Save even more with their instant coupon!


... now if I can only find my box with all my holiday cards!

No comments: